Friday, November 16, 2012

From Monkey with Love

Awesomenauts is a super-enjoyable action platform game played in a 3-on-3 team format, with art and sound design heavily inspired by Saturday morning cartoons. Never heard of it before? Give it a try! The game is free to play on Steam until November 19th; Ronimo Games are also running a 50% off deal for the duration of this event -- $4.99 for such a great game is a steal!


My favorite character is Yuri, the flying Russian space monkey with mental stability issues and a penchant for blowing things up. AWESOME!

When I told him about my idea to do a faux propaganda poster, Clay insisted on helping me out with it -- he used his magic to make my illustration really pop off the page! All credit for the layout and typesetting goes to him.

1 comment: